Musical doggy encounters

 Some close discussion for which Ginger has turned her head away and Dash is uttering to me confidentially.
 Nikki and Ginger peacefully listening to the tabla.
 This brat is difficult to catch hold of...but this is a rare picture with him, as he must be moving away after that close confession to me whose picture I have posted here.
These are pictures taken on 21st May 2011.
Mishraji had come over for my riyaaz...and such scenes are very visible whenever I sit down to do my singing practice at home- which is a fairly regular part of my life anyways. So once more I have tried to capture them with the camera...all the dogs around me in the basement. Most of these pictures happen between ragas for me, when I need a little break and exercise my mind in a new dimension...with my pack this time around.

In the last picture here, one sees my sister having descended from the kitchen listening to Ginger while Mishraji runs his paws over Dash!

No comments: